[time-nuts] Why they call it Flori-DUH...!!

Michael Baker mpb45 at clanbaker.org
Thu Dec 31 01:34:49 UTC 2009

Hello, Time Nuts--

Now you know why they started calling this far
southeast corner of the nation "Flori-DUH"...!!

Somewhere along in the process of installing LH v3.00 beta
I managed to get John Miles on-line T-Bolt unit mis-labeled.

In my struggle to figure out the confusing command line
structure, I did not understand why it seemed to be
behaving so weirdly!!

DUH!!  I think I will fix myself a stiff egg-nog and
start all over again!!

Thanks for all the patience extended to me by the
several who offered help and suggestions!!

Mike Baker
WA4HFR
Micanopy, Flori-DUH, USA