[time-nuts] Why they call it Flori-DUH...!!

Had had at to-way.com
Thu Dec 31 16:29:24 UTC 2009

Mike,

Not to worry. Sometime the massive influx of nS sized bits of
information can overload the cranial logic gates and cause a
temporary short circuit or at least a high impedance between the ears.
I have suffered from it on more than one occasion myself.

Happy New Year,

Had
K7MLR

At 05:34 PM 12/30/2009, you wrote:
>Hello, Time Nuts--
>
>Now you know why they started calling this far
>southeast corner of the nation "Flori-DUH"...!!
>
>Somewhere along in the process of installing LH v3.00 beta
>I managed to get John Miles on-line T-Bolt unit mis-labeled.
>

>Mike Baker
>WA4HFR
>Micanopy, Flori-DUH, USA

A fine is a tax for doing wrong.  A tax is a fine for doing well.

Peter Cooper, of Fermi Lab, says, "Every experimentalist knows
that the apparatus, or at least your understanding of it, is
always at fault until demonstrated otherwise." He also says,
"Nature is really unmoved by what I, or anyone else, believes."