[time-nuts] Tbolt temperature sensor

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 14 21:49:03 UTC 2009

I wrote some code to process my holdover logs from the Thunderbolt with the newer "flat line" rev E2 temperature sensor.

The data is a lot more consistent than I thought it was.  I am seeing around 9.5 uS +- 0.5 uS  of drift  in the PPS output per degree C  across 4 different 24 hour runs.   My analysis is very simple...   scan the log and calculate (MAX_PPS-MIN_PPS)/(MAX_TEMP-MIN_TEMP)

It will be interesting to see how the unit performs with the old revision C2 ("better"?) temperature sensor.