[time-nuts] Lady Heather display is GREAT!!!

d.seiter at comcast.net d.seiter at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 02:28:06 UTC 2009

Lady Heather is great; I finally had a chance to try her out.

However, about 2 hours into my test it started loosing sats (indoor antenna, 3 to 6 sats at any given time; it lost 5 over the course of about 2 minutes) and now the tbolt won't acquire anything. This, of course has nothing to do with LH, but I'm wondering if it went belly-up. I'm going to let it cool down completely and try restarting. The only alarms it displays are discipline and satellite. When it died I was away for a few minutes, and nothing touched it. I tried a warm restart, and I saw it try to grab a sat once over a 20 minute span. I haven't used it in months, but it has always been reliable.

-Dave