[time-nuts] Another LPRO-101 Rb Osc question...

Glenn Little WB4UIV glennmaillist at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 1 18:32:19 UTC 2009

Note the position of the connector.
This is really a filter plate with leads that also extend into the
connector on the oscillator.
Remove the two spacer nuts.
Pull the filter plate out.
Remove the cover.

When you reassemble the cover, make sure that you install the filter
plate correctly.

I would like to know what the other connector is for and what the
headers inside the oscillator are for.

These are not mentioned in the manual available on the web.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV