[time-nuts] TB PS/Antenna recommendations

James R. Gorr n3toy at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 20:06:15 UTC 2009

Here is some information on different power-supplies for the tbolt and their performance:

http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/tbolt/noise.htm

My tbolt is a little different, it uses: +12/+5/-7 volts.

The only thing I had on hand was a box for of wall-warts, so I grabbed three out and configured them as such:

http://n3toy.net/images/power_supply.png

Not sure of the quality of power, but it works.

Jamie