[time-nuts] FTS Datum 1000A-100

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jan 14 22:46:07 UTC 2009

Corby Dawson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an FTS 1000A-100 oscillator that takes +24VDC on one pin and
> +15VDC on another to operate.
>
> Does anyone have a data sheet that gives the power supply ranges?
>
> I like to know if they overlap so I can supply both pins from the same
> supply.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Corby Dawson

Corby

Whilst the data sheet I have doesn't include the dual supply variation
of the OCXO, it does indicate that the range of the nominal 24V supply
is 22 to 30V.
The 15V supply is probably for the oscillator (and maybe the buffer
amplifiers) and is unlikely to have a maximum input rating of 22V so you
will need to use a low noise regulator to drop the 24V supply to 15V.

Bruce