[time-nuts] Free programs to read NEMA data.

N3IZN at aol.com N3IZN at aol.com
Sat Jan 17 23:16:43 UTC 2009

OK I found my registration for NMEAT. Now that I upgraded my hobby PC I'm
giving it a work out by running as many applications as I can. I have NMEAT
running from a Jupiter GPS engine and I have T-Bolt mon going at the same time.
They are 16 seconds off from each other? I see on Tboltmon there is a field
for  UTC offset and 15 seconds is entered there. Any ideas?

Chris

What  good programs are out there to read NEMA data? Nothing fancy but able
to sync time would be great. Was using NMEAT on old PC but can't find  the
registration code.

**************Inauguration '09:  Get complete coverage from the nation's
capital. (http://news.aol.com/main/politics/inauguration?ncid=emlcntusnews00000003)