[time-nuts] Off Topic question...

n3izn at aol.com n3izn at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 18:59:45 UTC 2009

I married a limey. Her family and friends use us as a home base as they travel. I've never heard of any special shots required. Standard UK inoculations should be fine. Only special shots I've heard of is when you go to under developed countries. Maybe where she is going has an outbreak of the flu?

Biggest problem I hear from my relatives is the depression that sets in when they leave sunny mid 70 degree tempertures every day to a cold rainy Britain. :)