[time-nuts] Off Topic question... & Apology

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 03:51:37 UTC 2009

Dear Time-Nutters

I wish to humbly apologize to the over 749 subscribers to this list
for my stupid rantings. I had a very bad day and this had pushed me
into a manic state, which is a problem for someone with bipolar.
Rest-assured, it will be a couple of weeks or so before I can dig
myself out of the down state I have now fallen into, so your unlikely
to hear from me. OK, stop the cheering now :)

I have nothing against the American people at all, I have family and
friends there, even though I could have stuck my boot firmly up the
backside of one famous US personage Yesterday, but that was only part
of my stress.

73, Steve

Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD & JAKDTTNW
Omnium finis imminet