[time-nuts] Motorola KXN1132AA

Glenn Little WB4UIV glennmaillist at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 25 03:25:26 UTC 2009

I will try and locate a digital camera.

The oscillator is in a tin plated steel box.
The dimensions are 5.25"x3"x3".
On one 3x3 side, in the center, is a screw that hides an adjustment screw.
On the other 3x3 side is the BNC output connector and a ring of
terminals about the diameter of a 9 pin tube.
There are 8 terminals. Two are for negative power and one is for
positive power. The power source is 24VDC.
Also on this side is a screw in the upper right hand corner. This
screw is soldered to the case.
On one of the 5.25x3 sides (the bottom) is four mounting studs. These
are 6-32 and are at the corners of an imaginary 2"x4" rectangle
centered on the 5.25x3 side.
The side that has the BNC connector and terminals is soldered into
the rest of the case.
There are two dimples to two sides of the box to stop this piece from
going too far into the box.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV