[time-nuts] Broken Ovenaire OSC 85-50

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 05:05:57 UTC 2009

> Thus one cannot arbitrarily increase Vcc without considering the consequences ...

True, but with the AC voltages as low as they are, I do think it is safe to think that the crystal current should be higher.
I was not suggesting to arbitrarily rise the Vcc, I was asking any chance it is at the wrong voltage???
Even though 2.49 volts is plenty of Vcc to design an osc circuit to run on, It seems like a low, funny voltage to design for, on  what I assume is an old product.

ws