[time-nuts] Prologix GPIB-USB vs. GPIB-LAN vs. NI was: AW: Prologix GPIB-USB vs. GPIB-LAN

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 17:16:57 UTC 2009

You can *probably* replace the EEPROM with an FRAM chip (or even a free
sample of an FRAM chip) to get around the wear issues.  I haven't opened my
unit, but this is a serious issue as I'm gearing up to write software to
make a "poor man's" network analyzer using a frequency synthesizer and a
volt meter, switching between them pretty much as fast as possible.  Maybe
I'll just use that NI card ;-)

-Bob