[time-nuts] 10811 crystal orientation

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Thu Jul 9 00:10:40 UTC 2009

Dear Bruce,

I was trying to make a bit of humor, admittedly at your expense, playing on "time" and
"nuts."  I would have included the "internet" smilelys, or whatever you call them, but
I do not know them and would not know which to apply at the end of my sentences.  Such
would have noted it was not an attack, which truly it was not.

You are not the only one who is cryptic with some of their responses.  You just happen
to be the most prolific, on the surface, and the easiest, in this case, to poke fun at
(so to speak).  As you so correctly point out, it really does require knowing the
intended purposes and application for a circuit before deciding upon a selection of
parts.

I see you took my attempt at being a comedian in the wrong light, for that I apologize.

73....Bill....WB6BNQ