[time-nuts] Interesting jump in my Z3805

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:06:33 UTC 2009

Hi Antonio,

Your probably right about the jump as has also been pointed out by
others. My initial reaction was to wonder what was going on here and
could not seem to attribute it to anything else.

Your welcome to my traces and it will be interesting to see if
anything does occur.

Cheers,
Steve

2009/7/9 iovane at inwind.it <iovane at inwind.it>:
> Hi Steve,
> for the meaning of jump we are accepting here I would have seen a more ripid rising slope, but....who knows?
>
> I would ask you a favour. I would be very pleased to see your Z3805 traces for the week centered approx on July 22 02:30 UT. There will be a total solar eclipse on the Pacific area. No matter that you are not in the eclipse path, I'm collecting any possible kind of data. Would it be possible?
>
> Could any other member of the list help with their traces?
>
> Thanks,
> Antonio I8IOV
>
>> Attached plot of jump in my Z3805. Looks like there was a jump and
>> then then a rapid track back to the "normal" frequency drift. Comments
>> please?
>>
>> 73,
>> Steve

Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD & JAKDTTNW
A man with one clock knows what time it is;
A man with two clocks is never quite sure.