[time-nuts] Datum LPRO units on eBay

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Jul 9 18:05:46 UTC 2009

> Also, are these units nearing the end of their expected lifetime?

> I wanted something to use at work where it is difficult to put up a
> GPS antenna.

They are telco gear so I would expect long life.  But I assume the lamp will
wear out eventually.

If you are worried about a unit at work dying at a bad time, consider getting
two of them.

Or take a normal handheld GPS unit to work and see if it works inside.  You
might get away without an outside antenna.