[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt setup optimization and addinga10811 OCXO

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Mon Jul 13 20:32:37 UTC 2009

What are you using for the Kvco constant with your 10811-based Thunderbolt?
If you don't back it down to -0.2 V/Hz, the loop's damping factor will be
very wrong, which might confuse the firmware.  Check the Kvco, and also do a
factory reset after changing the OCXO to make sure it forgets anything it
might be remembering about the OEM part.  (You might try that, too, Arnold.)

-- john, KE5FX