[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt setup optimization andaddinga10811 OCXO

Don @ True-Cal true-cal at swbell.net
Mon Jul 13 22:35:04 UTC 2009

Tom,

The most direct and quickest way I observe this is from GPScon (also use LH). I also constantly monitor one or the other GPSDO setups with an SR620 (zero crossing technique) with an LPRO-101 as the reference. I use an Tektronix monitor  display on the SR620 so I can watch deviation from reference and ADEV (sort of) typically on 24-hour window. A rough visual of the 20ns/div graph or a more accurate analysis on the SR620 dump agrees closely with the GPScon values. I want to use the best GPSDO setup for the SR620 reference instead of the LPRO to improve the PN floor. During these measurements, I currently anticipate having to disabling diciplining if I cant get a very long TC.
 Regards...
Don