[time-nuts] Need sevice manual or schematics for Fluke 103A

Dave M masondg44 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 15 17:13:06 UTC 2009

I have a Fluke (Montronics) model 103A Frequency Comparator that is acting
up.  I have the Operating Instructions manual, but it has no schematics.
I'm looking for a copy of the complete service manual or the schematics.
I've looked at all the usual online sources for the manual, (I bought the
manual that I have from an online vendor), but no luck.
Can someone point me to a source?

Many thanks!!
Dave M
masondg44 at comcast dot net

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help
section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.