[time-nuts] OT - Feynman lecture series on Physics hosted by Microsoft

Mike Monett xde-l2g3 at myamail.com
Thu Jul 16 00:59:25 UTC 2009

  > The "Character  of Physical Law - Richard Feynman", parts  1  to 5
  > were removed  due  to  copyright  complaint,  but  they  are still
  > available on  RapidShare,  along with  audio  from  "Surely You're
  > Joking, Mr Feynman!"

<http://rapidlibrary.com/index.php?q=Character+of+Physical+Law+-+Richard+Feynman&filetype=0>

  Rats. That's an encrypted file. IZArc reqires a password.  The other
  links at the top of the page are payware.

  FilesTube has  them in AVI, but split into 7 parts of 100MB  ea. You
  have to download them from RapidSare and merge them separately.

  RapidShare has  a  stated limit of one download  per  day,  but they
  allowed me to download again after waiting only one hour.

http://www.filestube.com/806d48c7ae12180d03e9,g/The-Character-of-Physical-Law-1-myTVblog-org-001.html

  Sorry. I'll try to find a better link when I have some time.

  Mike