[time-nuts] Z38XX

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Sat Jul 18 13:01:48 UTC 2009

Guys,

I have uploaded a new version of Z38XX with the following improvements:

1) A really god manual written by Murray Greenman is available now. It is
included in the .zip file

2) The preset command list in the "Manual Command Entry" window is complete
now

3) After 3 minutes of inactivity of the "Manual Command Entry" window it
closes and the normal communication thread restarts automatic

4) The file naming convention for the data files has been changed. The new
format is "Z38XXDataYYYYCWZZ.Txt" where YYYY stands for the year and ZZ
stands for the current calendar week. I.e. every new week a new file is
written. That limits the maximum filesize to a reasonable number and
prevents the data file size from growing above any bound. In addition
reading the data file(s) at the start of Z38XX will get faster. The new
version is backward compatible to the older versions.

Enjoy!

Ulrich Bangert
www.ulrich-bangert.de
Ortholzer Weg 1