[time-nuts] AC cord or connector for 5061A

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Sun Jul 19 14:38:34 UTC 2009

>I am aware of the connection issue but I can't find the connectors.  Are
> they still available or should I change both the chassis connector and
> mating connector to something that I can find?
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

I would not replace the connectors. Last I ordered one it was
around $15. Quite a number of these Amphenol or Cannon
MS circular connectors are at:

www.digikey.com
www.mouser.com
www.alliedelec.com

Start with the word MS3106A in their search boxes. Be careful
with the selection as there are a number of variations of pins
and shells and coatings, etc.

/tvb