[time-nuts] Tbolt not talking

ernieperes at aol.com ernieperes at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 16:14:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

this Windows XP serial port problem is the biggest headache when you
run a program which is not directly written into XP environments.......
I have an old compi running under WIN 98SE and never got any
problem.........
just think... when was the Tbolt software developed......... many years
before XP was born......

Rgds Ernie.