[time-nuts] Is this normal for a Z3801?

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Sat Jul 25 06:46:07 UTC 2009

John,

I have two Z3801 receivers with two HP cone antennas about 4 feet apart and
just below the peak of the shallow roof. I live in a valley with a good view
to the west, otherwise surrounded by hills and trees.

I used SatStat to raise the horizon to 30 degrees, and had no trouble with
the survey. Tell your Z3801 about your real horizon angle.

Bill Hawkins