[time-nuts] LPRO-101 Status

Richard W. Solomon w1ksz at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 25 17:09:45 UTC 2009

At first I did not monitor the Lock Voltage, just the frequency. After
it finally locked (~ 2 hours) the case temperature was not that hot. I
could leave my hand on it.
The frequency did vary about 10 MHz (+/- 200 Hz). The second time
I did monitor the Lock Voltage. It was stable (~4.6v) until Lock, when
it went to Zero.
I was hesitant to return it due to the Postage costs involved. Glad it
did Lock.

73, Dick, W1KSZ