[time-nuts] Efratom FRS 10mhz rubidium frequency oscillator+ board

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 01:30:12 UTC 2009

In a message dated 01/06/2009 02:23:46 GMT Daylight Time, wje at quackers.net
writes:

I did at  one time have the connector pinout info, but since the board is
fairly  useless, I'm not sure I kept it. It does have some nice TNC
connectors and  a nice crystal filter, if you happen to need a 15Mhz
filter.

Hi Bill

I did realise, after my posted request, that what was described in the
auction as a 15MHz oscillator was actually a 15MHz filter with 36KHz  bandwidth.
Not sure that I need one either:-), but if you do still have the connector
pinout I'd be grateful for a copy.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR