[time-nuts] Request for manuals for HP 5372A

aceamusements at mchsi.com aceamusements at mchsi.com
Fri Jun 5 14:57:09 UTC 2009

 Hi, I also have several of these but none have the 2 ghz option C installed I was wondering if anybody out there would happen to have any option C avail or a unit for parts with option C? or possibly know where one could purchase the card and input plug without buying another complete unit??
 -------------- Original message from GandalfG8 at aol.com: --------------