[time-nuts] Efratom FRS 10mhz rubidium frequency oscillator+ board

Yuri Ostry yuri at ostry.ru
Sat Jun 6 07:00:16 UTC 2009

Hello,

Saturday, June 6, 2009, 1:56:31, GandalfG8 wrote:

G> That's an interesting thought but those that Bob is supplying are  offered
G> without the metal box.
G> He does have them available but estimates the weight at 5Kg which, for me
G> anyway, would have put too much on the delivery cost.

I mean only nice inner small box, that is made of galvanized sheet steel
(and provide additional magnetic shielding for rb source, as I think).
It is easily detachable from large outer case and heatsink, and will
not add that much to weight or volume weight. You can put it on
another heatsink pretty easily (but I decided to keep whole casing).

--
Best regards,
 Yuri                          mailto:yuri at ostry.ru