[time-nuts] Efratom FRS 10mhz rubidium frequency oscillator+ board

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 11:49:58 UTC 2009

Hi Rex

Looking again at Didier's email, and the copy there of the original
question, I can understand now why I never saw that original request and why I
really was wasting bandwidth by answering it here, it looks like  Didier
posted his reply here to a question from elsewhere, thanks  Didier:-)

You have at least confirmed that what I assumed seems correct and  thanks
for the link to your pdf file, that's a bit more useful  information.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

In a message dated 16/06/2009 11:25:19 GMT Daylight Time, rexa at sonic.net