[time-nuts] Lady Heather question

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Thu Jun 18 23:17:21 UTC 2009

Usually LH will time out and give you an error message if the port selection
is the only problem.  I'm not familiar with the NTGS50AA, but given that
it's also from Trimble, my guess is that its TSIP implementation is at least
somewhat different from the Thunderbolt's, and that TBOLTMON knows how to
deal with those differences while LH doesn't.  If you're able to get to the
bottom of the issue, let Mark and/or myself know and maybe we can work
around it.

-- john, KE5FX