[time-nuts] Bulova PCOXO...

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Fri Jun 19 06:58:39 UTC 2009

Bulova, let the name alone... When I was a child a person in the
neighbourhood owned a "BULOVE ACCUTRON" known as the "humming wristwatch".
This was the first (and only?) wristwatch to use a mechanical tuning fork
running at a few hundret Hertz instead of a conventional balance spring.
Read more at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulova

Best regards
Ulrich Bangert