[time-nuts] Lady Heather update in progress

Arnold Tibus Arnold.Tibus at gmx.de
Tue Jun 23 19:09:49 UTC 2009

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 18:08:20 +0000, Mark Sims wrote:

>Lady Heather is undergoing her periodic trip to the beauty parlor.  A few new gratuitous features have already crept in:
>* You can specify a time/date for the program to exit
>* The satellite elevation shows if the satellite is rising or setting
>* You can show the times in your local time zone
>* Periods of holdover are flagged in the plot
>* The tbolt version and serial info is written to the log file
>* You can specify command line options in a .CFG file

>Now would be a good time to suggest any new features that you can't live without...

Hello Mark,
normally I do run LH without the log option tick. but in some cases
it would be fine for me to have still the option to save (or discard)  the
data when stopping the program. I think the data are still in the memory
because I can walk back in the graphics part...
Is there a way to put in that feature?

Many thanks so far for this very practical and useful tool!
regards
Arnold