[time-nuts] Datachron, Inc.

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 01:50:48 UTC 2009

The only jumper I could see is on the display board.  It appears to just be
a segment test.  I verified that it's running at 1kHz modulation against a
frequency synthesizer on the scope.  Amplitudes look fine.  I tried
everything from about 0.1 V peak to peak to about 5 volts peak to peak.
I'll keep looking around for a manual.  I suspect Bruce might be right about
it wanting TTL without the carrier.

Thanks,
Bob