Morris Odell vilgotch at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jun 26 06:58:47 UTC 2009

I bought a manual from them a couple of years ago but on checking their
website www.datachroninc.com it appears that the domain name is for sale.
They lasted a long time but it looks like they've gone...

Regarding IRIG, there are several different flavours - IRIG A, B, C etc all
with different data rates and frame specs. My ancient DTL driven Datachron
has a selector switch on the front panel - maybe yours has one too, hidden
somewhere

Morris