[time-nuts] Z3801A Schematic

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 08:39:30 UTC 2009

Charlie.Myers at ps.net writes:

The URL  where all that information is posted is still on-line.  The URL is
 http://www.realhamradio.com/GPS_Frequency_Standard.htm

Enjoy the wealth  of knowledge that is out there on K8CU's web site.

---------------------
Hi Charlie

Realhamradio is a great source of information on the Z3801A and I  checked
there before posting my original reply but couldn't find anything, this  is
the schematic for the internal PSU of the Z3801A not  an external one to
drive it.

I take no credit for the work, I found it online some time ago when
searching for a spare DC-DC convertor for one of my units but the URL I have
recorded is no longer active. It may still be online somewhere but a Google
search didn't find it.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR