[time-nuts] Z3801A PSU and Outer Oven Control

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Jun 28 10:30:16 UTC 2009

Hi All

Following my earlier post re the Z3801A PSU schematic I've realised  that
the information I've emailed to several list members is not complete.

As well as the internal PSU description and schematic the original web site
 also hosted a description and schematic for the outer oven controller,
which is  part of the PSU circuit board, but I had this filed separately.

I have now combined all the relevant files into a single zip  file, which
should maintain the directory structure on extraction, and  would recommend
downloading this as a replacement for the earlier files. This  way too it's
all kept together and the originator will get proper credit for his  work.

The file is at.....

_http://rapidshare.com/files/249531410/Z3801APSUandOven.zip_
(http://rapidshare.com/files/249531410/Z3801APSUandOven.zip)

I've had some problems uploading to Didier's site from the flaky broadband
connection here but If Didier, or anybody else for that matter, would like
to  upload it there that's fine with me.

As said earlier, I take no credit for this, I'm just the  messenger:-), but
please note I take no responsibility either if there's  any errors.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR