[time-nuts] GPS-based frequency reference in "Everyday Practical Electronics"

Graham / KE9H TimeNut at austin.rr.com
Sun Jun 28 15:21:48 UTC 2009

Be sure to read what the article says the systems delivers for output
stability before you decide to build it.  It disciplines an inexpensive
TCXO
(not OCXO) with very short averaging times, with a GPS navigation receiver,
not a timing receiver.

It is good enough to set the time base in your HF rig to a fraction
of a Hertz, but not much more accurate than that.

--- Graham / KE9H

==