[time-nuts] GPSDO project - 66.667MHz from 10MHz

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Mon Jun 29 09:23:56 UTC 2009

Both for locking with a 10MHz or 1pps you have a
single chip solution using one of my reflock designs.

http://w3ref.cfn.ist.utl.pt/cupido/reflock.html

For a 1pps lock of fractional 1/3 frequencies you have
already a code. (check the list of files for reflock 1)

For locking a 66.666(6) VCXO to 10MHz you can use the same
reflock I design and the configuration is kind of trivial
(but no one asked for it before) and I can make a file
for you.

Luis Cupido
ct1dmk.