[time-nuts] Plug and play GPSDOs was:(no subject)

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:03:19 UTC 2009

I have my equipment attached to a rather large (100+ pounds) UPS device in
case of a power outage.  It'll run a Thunderbolt for a week I'd suspect.

I've purchased several items from fluke.l (that's an L not a one) on eBay
with good results every time.  The only "problem" I ever had was just this
week when I ordered a pair of Panasonic VIC100 antennas.  I asked him to
throw in two TNC to F adapters so I could go to ordinary RadioShack cable TV
cable.  I received two TNC to N instead.  This cost me $5!  No complaints,
just a minor annoyance, but now I have a pair of adapters I didn't have
before and I made due with a Pamona adapter kit till I find a proper
replacement.

-Bob