[time-nuts] Plug and play GPSDOs was:(no subject)

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Jun 30 18:40:16 UTC 2009

For really good adapters, I've had good luck with S.M. Electronics
(http://www.smelectronicsllc.com).  They are pricey -- like $24-$36 each
for 18 GHz stainless N-to-something adapters, but I think on the whole
cheaper than Pasternack, and they often stock several grades (with
specified frequency for SWR) at different price points.

I've been really happy with the quality, and they usually ship the same
day.  They also have a really wide variety of adapters available -- they
can match just about anything to anything else.  Their stuff is probably
overkill for antenna cable adapters, but is great for use on test equipment.

John
----