[time-nuts] GPS antenna installation problem

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Thu Mar 5 10:48:14 UTC 2009

For all those out there who don't have your own BPO 36 master clock,
here is a youtube video that shows the detail of the Hipp toggle in
action. The Hipp is the key to these clocks excellent time keeping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmx5iy4qwhI

Yes I know, the sound track IS horrible! But you can hear most of the
ticks... Not my video, I hasten to add..

For more info on the Hipp toggle,  just google and all will be
revealed.

DaveB, NZ