[time-nuts] Thunderbolt performance vs temperature sensor

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Sun Mar 8 19:02:28 UTC 2009

Hi Tom, Holrum,

nice plots, do you have access to the Thunderbolt EFC over that day?

Holrum mentioned:

"Also,  by looking at the DAC and TEMP plots the temp sensor chip  readings
ARE used in generating the DAC voltage in GPS locked mode...   "

Is there any chance to post these plots?

thanks,
Said

In a message dated 3/7/2009 21:16:04 Pacific Daylight Time,