[time-nuts] PCB connector for a 10811A

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:44:29 UTC 2009

2009/3/12 arie schellaars <arie.schellaars at yahoo.com>:
> Another source may be if you have an old Commodore VIC 20 computer on hand and rat the "games rom"m connector.
> Cheers de Arie VK3DBF

Now that is what you call thinking outside the square! I used to have
one of these and I think I passed it onto one of my sons many years
ago. He has probably recycled it by now but I might just ask him if he
still has it. I bet I get a snide reply from him to the effect that
has my PC gone on the blink again :)

Thanks & 73, Steve