[time-nuts] Shrinking Atomic Clocks (Defence of New Scientist)

Jim Palfreyman jim77742 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 00:54:44 UTC 2009

Well I for one am going to wade in and support this magazine.

I think it does an excellent job in presenting week after week the
discoveries in science. In fact it is sometimes hard to keep up with them.
They reference their sources so you can go in-depth if need be and generally
do an excellent job in keep you abreast of this fascinating world.

Sure you're going to get the odd article that is written by a non-expert in
the field, but at least they are still a scientist and will research it
quite well. So maybe, Mr Anil Ananthaswamy got a fact wrong, write to them
and they will correct it. But at least the news is out there for discussion
and his article has had the desired effect - expansion of knowledge.

Jim