[time-nuts] Loran-C & French Clocks

Jean-Louis Oneto Jean-Louis.Oneto at obs-azur.fr
Tue Mar 17 21:12:18 UTC 2009

Hello,
The French Legal Time Reference is defined since a 1978 decree by the
UTC(OP) realisation of UTC, as stated here:
http://syrte.obspm.fr/index.php?prefix=temps&lang=en

Furthermore, the International Earth Rotation Service at Paris Observatory
is responsible for the leapseconds insertion in UTC...
Have a nice day,
Jean-Louis Oneto
Grasse - France