[time-nuts] Lady Heather display length limitation?

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Wed Mar 18 01:24:16 UTC 2009

The /q= command-line argument lets you expand the plot queue size.  Looks
like the default is 86400 entries for one day's worth of data taken at
one-second intervals.

Mark -- at one time it apparently was set to 3 days in the Windows version,
but not now?  Do you remember why it was backed down to one day?  Each entry
takes 24 bytes so I see no reason why it couldn't be cranked up to 1000000
at least, under Windows.

-- john, KE5FX