[time-nuts] OT: Basics of voltage calibration? Fluke manual 5200A

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sun Mar 22 21:35:54 UTC 2009

Hi Frank,

Thanks!  And they did a really good job with the scanning too.  They
are using a nice auto feeding scanner that seems to be very well setup.

Their searching tools could use some improvement, though.  I searched
for 5200, 5200A, 341, 341A, 343, 343A, 8060, 8060A, and it didn't find
any of them.  And I scanned through the lists they had for the various
instrument types without success.  Apparently you have found a better
area to look.

-Chuck Harris