[time-nuts] Kindle and HP service manuals ?

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Mon May 11 19:47:11 UTC 2009

I tried the other day to follow a calibration procedure in a HP
service manual and was severely tempted to print all the 350 pages
of it because clearly using pdf files on a laptop sucks when you
have one hand on the probe...

Has anybody tried if amazons's Kindle is any good for such use ?

I know the display is around 200 dpi resolution, but I wonder if
the screen-size is too small for it to matter ?

Poul-Henning