[time-nuts] Brandywine GPS-4

Jeroen Bastemeijer j.bastemeijer at tudelft.nl
Tue May 12 12:29:16 UTC 2009

Dear Magnus,

Thank you for your response!

The unit used to work.... so dip-switch, cable etc. are OK. The thing I
suspect is indeed, some problem with the FLASH and/or EPROM. However, I
have no useful source of information about that.

The initial question: "L=load ESC=run" has something to do with FLASH
restore, I think. However, the unit doesn't seem to repond to the
commands sent through the serial port. Do you know of any jumper inside
which could be used to force a new load of the flash? When I open up the
unit I see a number of jumpers inside, but I don't have a useful
description of their function.

73 Jeroen PE1RGE