[time-nuts] Unloading time-nuts stuff at a flea market inPlymouth MN

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Wed May 13 04:29:09 UTC 2009

Bob,

This list has no way to reply to you directly, which makes sense most
of the time. There has been no local interest in my list, so it's all
gonna stay in storage.

Back in 1958, I worked on a package for an Aerobee High at White Sands,
and lived in a motel in Las Cruces for three weeks. Great stuff for a
young man dreaming of the stars.

So, it crosses my mind to return to NM with a truck, since I'm retired.

How serious are you about this stuff, and why? Got anything to trade?

Bill
bill at iaxs.net